Our Courses & Prices
Pathway Pilot Training (Path2Pilot.com)
You need to have completed a Private Pilots Licence (PPL) before starting our commercial pilot training. This is not a regulatory requirement, but this level of flying experience is required by Pathway and a suitable course can be arranged by us if needed. You also need to have basic academic qualifications in Maths & Physics and, for non-native speakers, an adequate level in Engish.
- Residential or Distance Learning ATPL groundschool located at Rosyth near Edinburgh in Scotland for PPL holders or EASA licence conversions.
- Instructor-led personalised tuition covering in depth all 14 subjects required for the CAA ATPL exams. Morning lectures and afternoon instructor-led tutorials for residential courses and pre-exam revision weeks.
- Industry leading iPad based ATPL reference material (Pad Pilot) downloads included for all subjects, yours to keep.
- Residential Course is 6 months residential at Rosyth (near Edinburgh) and 4 months self-study at home. Divided into 5 modules of 2 months with 3 exams taken at the end of each module to evenly spread the load over 5 exam sessions.
- Distance Learning is 8-12 months and is divided into 5 flexible modules of 2 months with exams taken at the end of each module after several days of intensive residential revision.
- You can start the course at the beginning of any module (see below) and take the exams at any CAA Exam Centre when ready.
- All subjects ATPL iBooks included with indefinite updates.
- Online practice question bank and progress tests included for duration of course.
Residential Course (recommended for those new to aviation)
£4950 (including VAT)
"A la Carte" Residential (partial course) - POA
Distance Learning Option (usually for more experienced pilots)
£2200 (including VAT) - flexible from 8 to 12 months with up to 5 residential revision weeks included prior to each exam session.
Stand Alone Revision Weeks - for those not enrolled on a course (these are included in the course price for enrolled students)
£300 (including VAT) for 3-5 days. Or £100 per single day.
START DATES :
Every 2 months - see FAQs or Enrol Now for details
- Good value accommodation is readily available on site or in Dunfermline, but not included in price. Typically £300/month all in for a professional standard room in Dunfermline or from £28 per night B&B in local Hotels.
- CAA exams can be taken in Scotland or any CAA Centre : their fees are not included (currently £69 per exam in the UK).
- CAA required personal planning equipment and 3 CAPs are needed for the course - these are not included in price.
- Personal iPad or Macbook needed for course material and accessing question banks.
- Payment terms are on the Application Form on the "Enrol Now" page.